- All travelers are required to truthfully fill in an online Traveler’s surveillance form available at All travelers are required to truthfully fill in an online Traveler’s surveillance form available at https://afyamsafiri.moh.go.tz/ for Tanzania mainland and https://healthtravelznz.mohz.go.tz for Zanzibar within 24 hours before arrival to URT
- All travelers, whether foreigner or returning residents will be required to present the Negative COVID-19 test certificate upon arrival. The only accepted test is Real Time Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) testing or Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs) done at a nationally accredited/approved laboratory using samples tested within 96hours of departure to URT.
- All traveler, whether foreigners or return residents arriving from countries experiencing variants of concern/variants of interest, highest number of COVID-19 cases based on WHO epidemiological updates or those who have traveled through those countries in the last 14days regardless of route taken shall be subjected to Rapid tests at point of entry at their own cost. Cost for COVID-19 rapid test shall be 10USD or TZS 23,000 of which is non- refundable and testing fees applies to travelers arriving in Tanzania mainland by Air or Marine Vessels. For Zanzibar the cost for rapid test shall be 25USD Or equivalent TZS 85,000. The updated list of countries for Rapid Antigen Test is available at https://www.moh.go.tz website or at Points of entry.
- Traveler to mainland Tanzania are advised to pay for COVID-19 rapid online to avoid unnecessary queue upon arrival through an automatically generated control number obtained after filling online Traver’s Health Surveillance form and for Zanzibar through https://zanzibarcovidtesting.co.tz
- Children aged 5years and below, Travelers in transit, Aircraft crew are exempted from both RT-PCR certificate and COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test.
- Travelers with positive COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test shall be allowed to isolate themselves at their residences for 14days or more until they test negative using RT-PCR test and will be subjected under strict surveillance procedures.
- All departing travelers are advised to seek information prior to departure from the travel agent regarding COVID-19 requirements of their country of destination or conveyance to be used
Our Social Responsibility
We believe that the community we operate in has played a very big significant role in our development. In acknowledgment of this we take various projects of educational development and wellbeing within the company and for the community in general as well.
- Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Serenge Natonal Park
- Zanzibar Island
- Mafia Island
- Pangani & Kilwa Historical Town
- Oldonyo Lengai (Holy Mountain of the Maasai)
- Lake Manyara National Parks
- Tarangire National park
- Nyerere National Park
- Maasai Community
- Olduvai Gorge
- Lake Natron
- Lake Eyasi
- Kenya Safaris
- Mountain Climbing Adventures
- Photography, Films and Documentaries Safaris
- All Ground Transfer and Local Airline Connection
- Hotel, Lodge/Tents and Camping Adventure Safaris
- Group Incentives and Conferences (MICE)
- Walking Trail and Exploration
- Self-Drive Expedition Safari
- Wildlife Game Drive Safaris
- Night Wildlife Game Drive
- Beach Holiday Vacation
- Cultural Tourism Safaris
- Hot Air Balloon
- Car Hire
What we Offer
- We offer personalize custom itineraries
- We develop customized travel package
- We organize travel arrangement and fulfill the travel requirements
- We provide travel gear and professional guide.
- We fulfill the booking all selected mode of accommodation and destinations
- 24/7 customer support
- Free quotation and inquires
Experience the Untold Stories of Africa
Our Clients Reviews
"This was above and beyond family trip experience that we have done together with my family. Thank you for putting together our wonderful journey (Tado Travel) was excellent. Our guide, Jacob, seemed to know just everything; he was with the company for 10 years. The 4x4 Landcruser was two years old, I would highly recommend his services to anyone wishing to visit Tanzania. He was always prompt and cordial. The transition from place to place was flawless and all the accommodations were perfect. We saw so many animals in Serengeti including the big five"