When you travel with family its great memories and valuable time
Your privacy is important to us.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to join the walking safaris in the parks, but doesn’t mean should not come with them to whole safari. The reason for this is two-fold – firstly at the animal are sometimes look scared to kids and when kids start cry that will not be safe to both of you and animal, and secondly, we pride ourselves in providing a very exotic trail and unique – a scene might be very trick for young persons!
By browsing and using our website you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you should not use our website. This policy applies only to this website and not to other websites to which we provide links.
Collection of Information
In order to provide the you with a unique service, you want, and to allow you to experience more of a personalized service when you revisit us, we may ask about your feedback. We find out more helpful information by asking you, by reading your comments, reviews and by looking at which are the most popular areas of our site you visited. This helps us to improve our services every day.
Collection of Personal Information
We will only collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc.) which you have provided voluntarily to us either by completing registration or enquiry forms or sending emails to us. Please do not submit your personal data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Examples of where we may collect your personal information include (without limitation)
- If you order a brochure or newsletter we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can effectively mail out the requested items.
- If you submit an enquiry we ask for your name, telephone number and e-mail address. This is so we can effectively return the requested information to you.
- If you enter a contest or promotion we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can run the contest effectively and let you know if you have won.
- If you order a product or service from us, we may ask for information including your name, e-mail address, delivery and billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number to be forwarded to the couriers who may deliver your order. These details allow us to process your orders efficiently.
- If you submit feedback to us through our Feedback service.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent
This policy was last modified on 04/20/2014
We collect information from you when you request a catalog, reserve a trip, sign up for our eNewsletter or request to contact us.
As needed, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address or e-mail address. You may, however, choose to visit our web site anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
How do we use your e-mail address?
We use your e-mail address to communicate with you in the following ways:
- The e-mail address provided will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your trip.
- The e-mail address provided for requesting a catalog may be used first to confirm that you have received your catalog, and second, to deliver information related to your request.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail
How do we protect your information?
All information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights and is kept confidential
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer through your Web browser that enables the site or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Some of our services may not function properly if you turn your cookies off, but you can still place orders by contacting us directly via phone or e-mail
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties and partner organizations, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.