When you travel with family its great memories and valuable time
Night Game Drive
Experience the thrill of a game drive at night under the stars. Many of Tanzania’s lesser seen creatures are nocturnal and are rarely to be viewed on day game drives. This is an extraordinary opportunity not to be missed. Travel in an open safari vehicle, with a canvas canopy, driven by a professional guide.
Night Game Drives are available in the following Parks in Tanzania:
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Ruaha National park
Your Itinerary will be as follow
- Collection by your Safari guide from the Lodge or Camp at 8:00pm.
- Drive to Lake Manyara National Park Gate.
- Switch to Open Safari Vehicle driven by a professional Guide and accompanied by an Armed Ranger.
- Local tourist taxes
- Night Game Drives
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked, we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Balloon Flight Trip over the Serengeti or Maasai Mara
PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.