East Africa Luxury Safaris is one most appeal safari experience, gives a unique way of interact with the wildlife destination and breath high quality accommodation with un measurable quality of services. This type of experiences s more relaxing, enjoyable and offer a client wide chances to explore more destination and activities within short of time. Mostly mode of move from one destination is flaying and few transfer during you visit, during game view and exploration is preferable open car, gives natural breathtaking and immersed connection to nature. Our experienced travel expertise will help you all detail and breakdown into pieces for you to understand before confirm you safari. It our responsibility to make sure you get the best and worthwhile moment during your safari.
A luxurious Tanzania safari is really something unique, from the snow-capped summit of Mount Kilimanjaro to the game-rich Tarangire. This vast, sparsely populated country is home to some of the world’s most incredible wildlife encounters.
With 16 national parks and multiple game reserves, it is home to the continent’s largest wildlife herds, as well as the palm-fringed island of Zanzibar, perfect for post-safari relaxation.
Why Go on a Tanzania Luxury Safari Tour?
- In hand-picked areas like the Ngorongoro Crater, a Tanzania luxury safari tour involves world-class private camping in luxury tented accommodation.
- On a luxury safari in Tanzania, you can see the Great Wildebeest Migration as it passes through the Serengeti National Park’s plains.
- On your Tanzania Luxury Safari trip, you will have excellent game viewing all year.
- The Tarangire National Park is famous for its large herds of elephants and spectacular baobab trees.
- Zanzibar is the most exotic beach vacation destination. With white-sandy beaches that extend throughout the island.
- Zanzibar Island
- Mafia Island
- Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Serenge Natonal Park
- Mafia Island
- Pangani & Kilwa Historical Town
- Oldonyo Lengai (Holy Mountain of the Maasai)
- Lake Manyara National Parks
- Tarangire National park
- Nyerere National Park
- Maasai Community
- Olduvai Gorge
- Lake Natron
- Lake Eyasi