When you travel with family its great memories and valuable time
Most frequent Wildlife Safari questions and answers
It is okay to visit Tanzania at any time of the year although the best time to visit Tanzania is during the dry season which is normally from July to September & October. We consider these the best months for Safari, Witnessing the great Serengeti Migration, trekking and Zanzibar Beach Holiday.
The best time to see the migration in Tanzania is often January-March and June-August. In the Kenya, it is often best September-October. These are also the most popular times to go, so you will need to book well in advance. You will see an abundance of wildlife all year round.
Lodges and tented camps serve breakfast and dinner, typically buffet-style. Lunches are often a box lunch eaten while on your game drive.
We provide 4 or 6 passenger seats 4 x 4-wheel Safari Landcruiser with pop up- top roof which is good for game viewing.
They are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience!
You can buy any drinks along your way to the safari. There will be mini-markets in town.
We believe that the community we operate in has played a very big significant role in our development. In acknowledgment of this we take various projects of educational development and wellbeing within the company and for the community in general as well.
- Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Serenge Natonal Park
- Zanzibar Island
- Mafia Island
- Pangani & Kilwa Historical Town
- Oldonyo Lengai (Holy Mountain of the Maasai)
- Lake Manyara National Parks
- Tarangire National park
- Nyerere National Park
- Maasai Community
- Olduvai Gorge
- Lake Natron
- Lake Eyasi
- Kenya Safaris
- Mountain Climbing Adventures
- Photography, Films and Documentaries Safaris
- All Ground Transfer and Local Airline Connection
- Hotel, Lodge/Tents and Camping Adventure Safaris
- Group Incentives and Conferences (MICE)
- Walking Trail and Exploration
- Self-Drive Expedition Safari
- Wildlife Game Drive Safaris
- Night Wildlife Game Drive
- Beach Holiday Vacation
- Cultural Tourism Safaris
- Hot Air Balloon
- Car Hire