When you travel with family its great memories and valuable time
Game-driving safaris through Northern National parks, Witness the 8th Wonder of the world – Wildebeest Migration, Visit the local villages and get to know the culture, Cultural destinations and unspoiled wilderness, Ngorongoro described as one of the wonders of the world, Join the Maasai people in a traditional song & dance
Camping Safari Zanzibar Beach Holiday the Northern National Parks are a true African experience, and one of Tanzania’s main attractions. Here you’ll witness the Great Serengeti Migrations, when millions of wildebeest, gazelles and zebra roam the plains in search of food. The entire Tanzanian ecosystem is on display here: birds, reptiles, mammals, and the mighty Savanna Acacia trees. The parks stretch across a varied landscape, from wooded hills in the north to the southern grassy plains.
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha
Upon arrival in Arusha, you will be picked up at the airport and taken to your hotel. The rest of the day is free. Relax, take a stroll, and enjoy the sights and sounds. Get plenty of rest – tomorrow is going to be something huge, Dinner and overnight at Back Packers Hotel
Day 2: from Arusha to Serengeti National Park central
Today it will be an early start and after your breakfast you will start the drive from Arusha and head to the Serengeti. In the afternoon, game driving in the center of the Serengeti National Park. See the big five and other wildlife such as zebra, elephant.
Accommodation: Serengeti Campsite
Day 3: Serengeti – Ngorongoro conservation Area
Wake up for early morning game drives in Serengeti. After breakfast, have another day game drives in Serengeti until noon. In the afternoon, depart from Serengeti and game viewing enroute to Ngorongoro Crater. Drive enroute with optional of stopover at Maasai Boma. Dinner and overnight with an excellent view of the crater floor.
Accommodation: Simba campsite
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
We save the best for last. After early morning breakfast at the camp, we enter the crater in the morning for full day game drives in the Ngorongoro Crater. The Ngorongoro crater is rich in Tanzanian wildlife, and November to December is the best time to see it. The short rainy season is over and the animals come out in big numbers to enjoy the fresh water and green grass. We eat our packed lunches on the crater floor, at one of several picnic sites near Lerai Forest or Hippo Pool. If we’re lucky, we’ll spot the rare Black Rhinoceros. In the late afternoon we venture back up out of the crater and head onward to Arusha.
Northern Camping Bush Safari Adventure
- Local tourist taxes
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked, we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Balloon Flight Trip over the Serengeti or Maasai Mara
- Optional Night Game Drives or any tour mentioned as Optional Tours
PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.